Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 10, 2012

Another advent calendar | En julkalender till


Did I say that we have nine advent calendars in the house? Well, we do. It's a bit crazy, but we like them all. This one is a favorite, my mum made it for A a few years back. I realized though that I would create a monster by giving A twenty-four presents twenty-four days in a row, so instead I gift wrapped Christmas tree ornaments that he could unpack and decorate a tree during the month of December. Huge success, and the tradition has stuck with us ever since.

Sa jag att vi har nio adventskalendrar? Det har vi i alla fall. Det är rätt knasigt, men vi gillar allihop. Den här är en favorit, min mamma gjorde den till A för några år sedan. Jag insåg dock att jag skulle skapa ett monster om jag gav A tjugofyra presenter tjugofyra dagar i rad, så jag slog in julgransprydnader istället, som han kunde packa upp och dekorera en gran med under hela december fram till julafton. Stor succé, och traditionen har blivit kvar sedan dess.

2 comments:

  1. Your advent calendar collection is wonderful. I'm catching up on your posts and this is definitely my favorite -- the colors and silhouettes are so eye catching and cheerful. I can see why you have so many.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, I'm really glad you like the calendars!

      I like this one a lot too, my mum actually bought all of the material and the pattern in the 70's and has kept it in a drawer since then... It was all forgotten about until a few years ago when we found it!

      I'll try to make the pattern digital, so that I can share it with you all in time for December 2013.

      Delete