Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, August 13, 2012

Five kids' birthday party ideas I pinned on Pinterest | Fem barnkalasidéer jag pinnat på Pinterest

On Wednesday it's time for baby I's first birthday. I love kids' birthday parties, and gave my older son serious problems last spring when I happened to make him think that he absolutely needed a theme for his party, and he just couldn't pick one... I know, I know, but than I told him that he didn't have to have a theme. End of story and the party turned out just fine. But wouldn't it have been nice with a superhero theme

Anyway, baby I won't have a big party this year, I don't think he'll appreciate it much. But maybe we can make one or two of the following ideas over the next few years?

På onsdag är det bebis I:s första födelsedag. Jag älskar barnkalas, och jag gav min äldre son svår beslutsångest i våras när han inte kunde bestämma tema till sitt femårskalas... Jag vet jag vet, men jag sa till honom sen att han inte behövde ha ett tema. Alla blev glada då och kalaset blev väldigt lyckat, men hade det inte varit roligt med ett superhjältekalas?

Hur som helst, bebis I kommer inte att ha något stort kalas i år, jag tror inte han skulle uppskatta det så mycket. Men kanske kan vi göra någon av följande idéer under de kommande åren?

From Babble 

A cloud piñata  |  En molnpiñata


From Oh happy day!
 Cute fruit balloons  |  Skojiga fruktballonger

From Pysselbolaget
Easy peasy and fabulous cake stands  |  Busenkla och fabulösa kakfat

From Martha Stewart
Who doesn't love an obstacle course?  |  Vem gillar inte en hinderbana?


From Apartment Therapy
And the party of my dreams - the Harry Potter party. Well, maybe it's not too late? I do turn forty in a few years...  |  Och min favorit - ett Harry Potter-kalas. Hm, kanske är det inte försent än, jag fyller faktiskt fyrtio om några år...

Happy birthday baby I!  Grattis lilla I!

No comments:

Post a Comment