Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 9, 2012

DIY Dinosaur candle holders | Gör-det-själv: Dinosaurieljushållare


Things my husband never thought he'd do on a Thursday night (before he met me, that is):

Drill small holes into five tiny plastic dinosaurs
Gold spray paint five tiny plastic dinosaurs





I'm very happy for his help though, since I have been busy with another project (you'll see on Tuesday).

The golden dinosaurs are inspired by this great idea by The Sweetest Occasion (with tutorial), and it's perfect for the birthday party we'll have Saturday for A who turns five and wishes to have a green and golden theme.

Update: Oh how I long for a better camera. These pictures don't make the dinos justice at all. Bear with me, I'm saving for a new camera. That'll be a major improvement!

Summary in Swedish: Vi har gjort fantastiska guldfärgade ljushållardinosaurier till A:s femårskalas. Inte svårt alls, se här om du vill prova själv.

No comments:

Post a Comment