Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The decorated tree (no, not the Christmas kind) | Ett pyntat träd (nej, inte julgranen)


If I had a large tree in my garden, I would decorate it in bright colors at exactly this time of the year. In Stockholm, everything looks grey-beige (is that even a real color?) these days, since the snow has almost disappeared but it's still too cold for flowers. This tree in central Stockholm surely brightened up my day though!


I don't think this would be too difficult to copy. You could spray paint plastic balls in bright colors and hang them with regular string. Wouldn't it look great and cheery?


It even looks fun from a distance, and really stands out from the surroundings. Happy happy!

Summary in Swedish: Om jag hade ett stort träd hemma skulle jag definitivt testa detta! Allt är grått och trist så här års, men titta vilken skillnad några färgglada bollar gör.

No comments:

Post a Comment